We all have a lot of personal information and precious data stored on our system. In order to protect it, we can keep Kaspersky Antivirus software installed on our PC. It works to detect and block malware or spyware affecting your system. It protects our computer against unauthorized monitoring of user activity and data gathering.
To provide you complete against the possible threats, Kaspersky Antivirus software has been designed with all the necessary tools to protect individual computers and local area networks. All of the tools can be enabled or disabled by the user as per their requirement. It also works as a password manager by saving users’ passwords.
Kaspersky Internet Security is another option to provide your data online security but is considered more powerful than antivirus as it is possessed with the number of additional useful tools.
Following are some of the point of distinctions between Kaspersky Anti-Virus vs. Kaspersky Internet Security:
- The Anti-Virus can be useful for just basic protection on the other hand internet security is effective for full protection from internet threats and USB threats.
- The Kaspersky internet security has some additional features like firewall, Antimalware, Antispyware, Anti-Spam, Anti-phishing etc.
- The antivirus software is much lesser in price as compared to the internet security.
- Kaspersky Antivirus can be useful for basic protection for home users while its internet security is useful for business users to protect data.
- The internet security protects you from identity theft whereas the antivirus software doesn’t perform this function.
- Kaspersky internet security provides parental control where the parents can control their child’s access to the computer whereas this facility is not available in the antivirus software.
- The internet security protects your system from the existence of software which is not trusted and they are not allowed to run on your system. We don’t receive this facility on the antivirus software.
- The internet security also secures wireless connections in public areas. On the other hand, the antivirus software is not able to perform that function.
The software you purchased today becomes outdated after a few days or some months later. So, to get the best protection for your device and performance out of your device, make sure to update the software whenever the new updates are available.
There can be some persons who are not getting difficulties while using the software easily and are not able to take their full advantage, hence require technical help. For any kind of assistance regarding Kaspersky, the users can contact at Kaspersky Tech Support Number +1-800-218-9750 where a team of professionally trained employees is working round the clock to sort out your queries.
Kaspersky Help and Support Number is there to provide support for installation/uninstallation, latest updates, repair, optimization, product activation, configuration or PC scan etc. The Kaspersky Customer Service Number is here to answer all your queries regarding your security software. It is better to get technical advice on time rather than wasting your precious time.